159 Old Ballenger Mill Road, Landrum
AN AMAZING VIEW. This property will bring you back in time and beckon you to the days gone by. Where serenity and oneness with nature speaks to you at every turn. From the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains in the background to the rolling hills that gently cascade toward the old house and barn at the front, this property has everything you could want and more. There are two entrances to the property and the back of the property is bordered by the Tyger River. There is a diamond that rests on top of these hills. A 4 bedroom 3 bath log home that boasts of a wrap around porch, stone fireplace, pine flooring, exposed beams, some stainless steel appliances, large living room, Florida room, loft, downstairs den with a large bathroom, 36x24 office with full bath over a 3 car detached garage, a hot tub and more. There is also a metal workshop on the property that could be used for all kinds of possibilities. But the most important feature is the view. With approximately 230 acres, this property has the potential to be a working horse farm, a private retreat or getaway or an investor, who may have the ability to give a lot of people a chance to experience such a spectacular piece of heaven by building multiple home sites. If you have someone interested in living on top of the world, then this just might be the place for them. Come and see for yourselves, I guarantee you will agree with me.
- MLS® #1331383
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleLog, Traditional
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Wrap Around, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentJeffrey Meister
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address159 Old Ballenger Mill Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- BasementFull Finished, Walkout
- Master Bedroom FeaturesDouble Sink, Master on 2nd Lvl, Shower Only, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- ElementaryBlue Ridge
- MiddleBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2017 at 7:01am EDT.