435 Scuffletown Road, Simpsonville
Basement home on nearly 1.5 acres just 2 minutes from shopping and dining in Simpsonville's popular Five Forks area! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and an office on the main level, the owners hate to leave their "forever home" after such a short time due to a job transfer. The first thing you'll notice is the HUGE rocking chair front porch! Upon entering the foyer, you will love the hardwood floors, which lead you to the spacious great room with floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. Continue to the left where you'll find a modern kitchen featuring stainless appliances, soft close drawers, and gooseneck kitchen faucet. The large dining room is just around the corner. Head down the hall to the master suite with more gleaming hardwood floors and practically your own spa getaway in the master bathroom! The huge tile shower features a frameless door, and the deep jacuzzi even features a heater to keep the water warm! Modern double sinks and a spacious walk-in closet top off the space! The other two bedrooms features walk-in closets as well, and a jack and jill bath! Head back through toward the family room, but don't miss the convenient office or the gigantic laundry room. Access to the oversized side-entry garage is also just around the corner. Head out to the deck, and take in the abundance of trees and privacy, especially when the trees are full. A firepit area will make a great space for entertaining! Two separate entries to the unfinished basement could make it the perfect in-law or teen suite, and it's even stubbed for a bathroom! Tons of possibilities there. This is a great opportunity to get more than just a postage stamp lot, with a home that is just two years old, and SO close to shopping and dining! Don't miss it!
- MLS® #1333943
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentCameron Keegan
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves
- Address435 Scuffletown Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walkout, Stubbed
- Master Bedroom FeaturesDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Separate, Tub-Jetted, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2017 at 12:18pm EDT.