14 Larose Court, Simpsonville
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready November 2018! Enjoy breakfast at the kitchen bar flooded with natural light from the windows in the adjacent two-story family room of the beautiful Parkside home. The owner's suite features a large bath with dual vanities and massive his-and-hers closets. Just minutes from some of Greenville County's best schools, shopping and dining, this active, close-knit community boasts luxury amenities that make every day feel like a getaway, including two pools, a playground, cabana/clubhouse, eight acres of wooded common space and more. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Fresh-air management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1374709
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentChristopher Piazza
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address14 Larose Court
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- Master Bedroom FeaturesFull Bath, Master on 2nd Lvl
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 5:46am EST.