805 Wind Flower Drive S11, Sunset
Conceived by Atlanta architect Spitzmiller & Norris, constructed by craftsman Craig Carver, lovingly finished and maintained, this home is remarkable throughout its four levels and 7,422 square feet of living space. Five bedrooms with a sixth, 7-bed bunk room and six full- and one half-bathrooms are exquisitely appointed with finely detailed woodwork, massive beams, impressive fenestration, private balconies, bespoke cabinetry, custom tiling and fixtures. Privately situated at the end of a cul de sac on a prime waterfront lot of .82 acres, the property commands an impressive view up the channel leading to the “bowl” of Lake Keowee , and is situated to enjoy the unspoiled shoreline of the state park directly opposite. Adirondack Camp meets English Country within, with soaring ceilings, wood-lined walls, hardwood flooring, remarkable fireplaces and numerous built-in bookcases and window seats. A truly grand Great Room, shaker-style gourmet’s Kitchen, sumptuous Master Suite, home theatre, lake-level kitchen, two laundry rooms and extensive outdoor living areas are but a few of the many delightful features of this very fine home. This Vineyards treasure must be visited in order to be fully appreciated.
- MLS® #1378141
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener
- GaragesDoor Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address805 Wind Flower Drive S11
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- BasementFull Finished, Full, Walkout
- Master Bedroom FeaturesDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Separate, Tub-Jetted, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2018 at 12:01am EST.