47 Quiet Creek Court, Simpsonville
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready November 2018! Relax in the owner's suite sitting area, complete with vaulted ceilings of the Nantucket home. An open concept creates natural flow, while the mud hall contains the clutter. The upstairs media room is perfect for hosting game night. Home features a media room with wet bar. Just minutes from some of Greenville County's best schools, shopping and dining, this active, close-knit community boasts luxury amenities that make every day feel like a getaway, including two pools, a playground, cabana/clubhouse, eight acres of wooded common space and more. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Fresh-air management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1378836
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing AgentChristopher Piazza
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address47 Quiet Creek Court
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry
- Master Bedroom FeaturesFull Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 5:46am EST.