111 Fort Drive, Simpsonville
This beautiful two-story brick-front home is nestled on a quiet street in a great neighborhood. You'll notice great curb-appeal and attractive landscaping. As you enter, you'll be greeted by wood floors, attractive wainscoting and crown molding, soaring vaulted ceilings, and a spacious open floor plan, with an abundance of natural light and a great flow for entertaining and everyday living. You'll find coffered ceilings in the formal living room. The formal dining room will be a great place for dinners with family and friends. A custom butler pantry, with a wine fridge, a kegerator, and an ice maker, connects the dining room to the kitchen and great room. The large eat-in kitchen boasts recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a tile backsplash, and an island, with a breakfast bar. Enjoy cool evenings in front of the stone gas fireplace, in the family room, where you'll also find floor to ceiling windows. The spacious master bedroom features a tray ceiling, a large sitting room with a fireplace, a huge walk-in closet, and wonderful en-suite, with dual vanities, a garden tub, and a separate glass and ceramic tile shower. The rest of the bedrooms are also spacious in size. The laundry room is conveniently located upstairs, with the bedrooms. The covered patio and privacy-fenced backyard will be perfect for grilling out, entertaining, or watching the kids play. You'll appreciate neighborhood amenities, including two community pools, tennis courts, and sidewalks. Conveniently located near shopping, dining, and the interstate. Come see your amazing new home, today!
- MLS® #1378883
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJeff Cook
- Listing OfficeJeff Cook Real Estate Llc
- Address111 Fort Drive
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Master Bedroom FeaturesDouble Sink, Master on 2nd Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Garden, Tub-Separate, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 6:01am EST.