301 River Walk Drive, Simpsonville
You know you have been waiting for a home in River Walk to come on the market!! This beautiful brick home is in the Five Forks Area of Simpsonville. So close to shopping and dining, and just minutes from 385 and all that downtown Greenville has to offer. The neighborhood amenities just can't be beat. This traditional well built home features a rocking chair front porch, mature plantings and trees, large fenced back yard, and a side opening garage. Inside you will appreciate the hardwood floors, wood trim and built in bookcases. The great room features a gas log fire place that would make movie night very cozy. The well equipped kitchen has granite countertops, tiled backplash and floors, a center island, and a peninsula large enough for stools. The dining room is large enough for your farm table. Also downstairs is the half bath for guests and an amazing all season room. Upstairs the large master bedroom features a trey ceiling, walk in closet and a full bath with beautiful double vanities, soaking tub, and walk in tiled shower. The three additional bedrooms are a good size and share the additional hall full bath. You will love spending time outside on the screened porch overlooking the large back yard. Bring your grill and host cook outs on the deck. This gorgeous home deserves a look! Call today!!
- MLS® #1379293
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address301 River Walk Drive
- SubdivisionRiver Walk
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Master Bedroom FeaturesDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on 2nd Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Separate, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2018 at 12:01am EST.