127 Fort Drive, Simpsonville
Welcome home to 127 Fort Drive! This home is gorgeous, meticulously maintained, and updated to the max. Hardwoods throughout the main level (excluding the guest bedroom and full bath). Floor to ceiling stone fireplace with built in bookcases. Screened in porch with tiled flooring and completely fenced backyard with side walkway entrance. The kitchen is amazing and features granite counter tops, tile back splash, double ovens, gas insert, upgraded light fixtures and plenty of storage for all of your gadgets. The dining room is elegant and features trey ceiling, wainscoting, and is waiting for your family to celebrate the holidays with your family and friends. The formal living room features coiffured ceilings and is the perfect place to gather with friends and catch up or could be utilized as an office space. Upstairs there are four additional bedrooms and three additional full bathrooms (including the master) and the walk in laundry space. The master bedroom is a true oasis! This room also has a cozy siting nook complete with gas fireplace. The en suite features his and her sinks, soaking tub, walk in shower, water closet and huge his and her closets. Schedule your showing today to ensure this home becomes YOUR forever home.
- MLS® #1379646
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentCorinne Nickell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address127 Fort Drive
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- Master Bedroom FeaturesDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on 2nd Lvl, Shower-Separate, Sitting Room, Tub-Garden, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 5:46am EST.