101 Kenwood Lane, Greenville
This premiere location in the heart of North Main provides the seclusion you desire within walking distance of the amenities downtown Greenville has to offer. The custom Tudor home was built in 2014 and has an ageless appearance with its oversized brick and mortar design. The property is lined with mature hardwoods and features two unique yard spaces. The secluded urban garden space features blueberry, blackberry and mint, along with the seasonal plantings you desire in two raised garden beds. Meander into the backyard and relax on the oversized screen porch or by the outdoor fire pit and enjoy the view of a large, plush, manicured lawn. A full yard sprinkler system helps maintain this beautiful landscape. There is also an outside shower for convenience. Step inside and you are greeted by a large open foyer, hardwood floors throughout and reclaimed oak beams to accent the high ceilings and custom fireplace mantel. The custom designed professional kitchen includes top of the line Wolf and Sub Zero appliances and is the centerpiece of an open floorplan that creates an entertaining oasis. The Control4 smart home automation system places lighting scenes, music, video, climate control and security right at your fingertips. The tankless hot water heater with a recirculation pump and three gas fired HVAC units keep you cozy and comfortable. Retreat into the main level master suite, with a soaking tub, oversized 2-person shower and a thoughtfully designed walk-in closet. Upstairs you will find two bedrooms with oversized closets, a secluded bonus room with a full bath featuring surround sound entertainment. The 15x12 flex space could be a Guest BR (no closet) or a Home Office and features an attached full bathroom. When it is time to leave the nest, step out into an attached, covered, and oversized 2-car parking area featuring a paver driveway. Make one turn and you are within sight of a downtown that ranks among the best in the country.
- MLS® #1379907
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Carport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMarilyn Kendrick
- Listing OfficeGreenleaf Realty
- Address101 Kenwood Lane
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Master Bedroom FeaturesDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Garden, Tub-Separate, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 6:46am EST.