9 Walnut Trace Court, Simpsonville
Amazing premium lot in River Walk with large 5 bedroom 3 full bath home. The back yard is a private oasis featuring water fall, pond, pergola hammock, deck, large flag stone patio with fire pit, covered screened in porch, and a large flat lawn area with mature trees. The lot also has easy access to the neighborhood walking path. The house is grand and classic with a two story entry with wrapping stair case, front office or den, formal dining room, large living room with fireplace, and a large open kitchen. The kitchen features granite, back splash, white cabinets, plenty of cabinet and counter space, double ovens, and gas stove. Beautiful hardwoods through main areas. Huge master suite with trey ceiling and large full bath featuring double sinks, tons of counter space, garden tub, separate shower, and huge walk in closet. 5th bedroom upstairs could also be used as a large media room or living space. 3rd full bath upstairs features double sinks and separate shower/tub/toilet area for multiple use at a time. This house checks so many boxes!
- MLS® #1380925
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGeorge Clements
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address9 Walnut Trace Court
- SubdivisionRiver Walk
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Master Bedroom FeaturesFull Bath, Master on 2nd Lvl, Tub-Separate, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2018 at 12:16am EST.